Brother Gearmotors has upgraded their terminal box on all their 1 HP up to 3 HP ie3 efficiency geared motors (208-230-480 VAC) to now include a terminal connection inside the terminal box. This requires a different terminal box and replaces the existing E type terminal box / part number with the new W type.
The E type is no longer available.
What has changed?
See the attached overview from Brother for complete details.
1. Terminal Box Dimensions (slightly wider and slightly taller)
2. Terminal Block now inside (easy wiring and connection)
3. Part number “W type”
4. Terminal box in no longer adjustable (fixed location and direction). Only factory can adjust at the time of order (special X type).
• Agency approvals, pricing and IP rating all remain the same.
• The copper jumpers (pictured below are included in a bag with the product.
• The rectifier (brake motors for voltage to the brake) are outside the motor terminal box connection.
• Lead-time remains 7-15 Business days depending on quantity and availability.
BENEFITS OF USING HYPOID GEAR VS WORM GEAR:
BROTHER AC GEARMOTOR OVERVIEW:
http://www.orientalmotor.com/products/a ... otors.html
HAVE A QUESTION?
Announcements related to New Products, Trainings, Software Updates, etc can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest