RoHS Compliance Change

om_tech_support_JT

RoHS Compliance Change

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Fri May 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Q: I have used the BX and the BLU series on previous applications. I was reviewing the updated models the BXII series and the BMU series however I noticed they do not have the RoHS compliant stamp. Can you please clarify as I require RoHS products for my machines shipping overseas?

A: The RoHS is a self-declared directive by a manufacturer to limit hazardous materials used in manufacturing its products. Going forward with our newly introduced products, our specifications will show the following statement to indicate RoHS compliance: “These products do not contain substances that exceed the regulation values in the RoHS Directive.” We will not show the RoHS stamp on our website nor will we show the RoHS logo on our product labels. Below is an example of the BMU230A-A-3, Brushless DC Motor Speed Control System specifications listed on our website. You can always perform a model number search on our website to find specifications. In the spec list you will see this note next to the RoHS compliant spec. If you need an official RoHS compliancy letter, please contact our technical support team.

RoHS compliance change - web specifications.jpg
RoHS compliance change - web specifications.jpg (102.37 KiB) Viewed 1904 times

For more information regarding the RoHS directive, please click the link below:
http://www.orientalmotor.com/RoHS/index.html

Return to “Speed Control Systems”