Dual-axis mounting brackets for EZS II + EZA series?

om_tech_support_JT

Dual-axis mounting brackets for EZS II + EZA series?

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Q: I have an application where I need a dual-axis XY table to push and close some cans with a preset thrust force. Ideally, I would like a slider on the bottom axis that can carry something like a push cylinder on the top axis. The slider will position the cylinder to the target, then once it's there, it will begin pushing until the preset force is reached. I'm interested in your EZS II series motorized sliders and your EZA series cylinders as they seem to offer this preset push force function. What I cannot find are the mounting brackets. Do you offer a mounting bracket to mount an EZA series cylinder to a EZS II series slider?

A: Yes, the EZA series cylinders offer a "PUSH MOTION" function where it will continuously push with a preset thrust force. We do offer mounting brackets that can mount an EZA series cylinder and an EZS II series slider together. There are two ways you can find them on our website.

1. Perform a part number search with your EZA product model number (for example: search for EZA4E025M-K).
It should load a page with a picture of the product. (example: http://catalog.orientalmotor.com/item/a ... za4e025m-k)
If you look to the right side of the page and scroll down, there will be an ACCESSORIES section. Click MORE AVAILABLE under ACCESSORIES. You will see all relevant accessories listed for the specific product model.

PART NUMBERS AND APPLICABLE PRODUCTS:
[ PAB-S4A4 ] combines EZS4 and EZA4 product models
[ PAB-S6A4 ] combines EZS6 and EZA4 product models
[ PAB-S6A6 ] combines EZS6 and EZA6 product models

2. You can also go to the LEARN MORE page for the EZA series here: http://www.orientalmotor.com/products/r ... eries.html.
Click on ACCESSORIES, then scroll down. See "Dual Axes Mounting Plate".

FYI: if you have an EZ LIMO general catalog (EZS II series, SPV series, EZC II series, EZA series and PWA II series), it's listed on page 80. You can also just search by the part numbers given above.

Return to “Linear & Rotary Actuators and Controls”