Replacements Made Easy!

om_tech_support_JT

Replacements Made Easy!

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Q: What is the easiest way for me to find suggested replacement products for your discontinued products? I can't seem to locate these models online so I'm guessing that they're discontinued. I have a AXHM230KC-GFH motor attached to a GFH2G10 gearhead as well as a AXHD30K driver.

A: The easiest way to find suggested replacements would be to do a part/model number search on our website. If we offer a suggested standard product replacement, we would show the model number on the bottom-right corner of the old product page. To make the process easier and faster, we would suggest that you do a model search for the old package model number instead of the component model numbers you have given. This will direct you to a standard package model number which offers the best replacements for the gearmotor and its dedicated driver. The website does not always offer component replacements - such as a motor without a gearhead or its dedicated driver. We would always recommend package replacements for the best quality and performance. Please see an example below:

MOTOR + GEARHEAD + DRIVER = PACKAGE MODEL
AXHM230KC-GFH + GFH2G10 + AXHD30K = AXH230KC-10

The package and component model numbers are listed in our literature. We do list our old literature links in our catalog archive page here:
http://www.orientalmotor.com/downloads/ ... chive.html

The following AXH series catalog link can be found in the above page:
http://www.orientalmotor.com/products/p ... SpdAxh.pdf
-Page B-65 shows the list of package and component model numbers.

If you put the AXH230KC-10 package model number into the search, here's what the website will show:
(Please SCROLL DOWN to see the replacement model number.)

STANDARD PRODUCT WEB PAGE STRUCTURE:
AXH230KC-10 standard web page structure.jpg
AXH230KC-10 standard web page structure.jpg (360.63 KiB) Viewed 4414 times

BLH SERIES FEATURES: The BLH series offers better speed regulation, acceleration/deceleration time adjustments, high torque flat style hollow-shaft gearheads, RoHS compliancy, and twice the life expectancy when compared to the AXH series.

If you have any questions, please contact our technical support group.

Return to “General”