need an 2-phase stepper driver Datasheet

Discuss Stepper motors, Drivers, Controllers, GUI's and related Accessories here.
farhang_760

need an 2-phase stepper driver Datasheet

Postby farhang_760 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 am

Hi Dear,
I have some 2-phase driver C7567-041 and dont know how to connect the motor, Power and signal to it.
could you please send me the datasheet of this driver or related IC's like: EIC0201 or EIC2101.
please help me.
thanks alot

om_tech_support_JS

Re: need an 2-phase stepper driver Datasheet

Postby om_tech_support_JS » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:42 am

Hi farhang_760,

Unfortunately, the C7567-041 driver is a proprietary product which we had custom built for an original equipment manufacturer. You would need to contact the maker of the machine for any specifications, support, or to obtain a replacement.

farhang_760

Postby farhang_760 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:58 am

Thanks for your response.
could you please tell me what manufacture use this driver in their products to ask them?
I dont have any data about this. i think maybe it is used in Printers or etc.
I dont know how could find useful data about this and use this driver. in this driver two IC used (EIC0201 or EIC2101), if i find the datasheet of these, i think i could find some useful data from.
please help me.
thanks alot

om_tech_support_JS

Postby om_tech_support_JS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi farhang_760,

The C7567-041 is a Japanese proprietary product. Unfortunately there is no information I have on the specifications nor the OEM who requested the driver to be made. Typically the driver is part of the machine and you can contact the maker of the machine that the driver was found in, however, it sounds like these drivers were purchased separately. In that case, where were these drivers purchased from?

farhang_760

Postby farhang_760 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:03 am

om_tech_support_JS wrote:Hi farhang_760,

The C7567-041 is a Japanese proprietary product. Unfortunately there is no information I have on the specifications nor the OEM who requested the driver to be made. Typically the driver is part of the machine and you can contact the maker of the machine that the driver was found in, however, it sounds like these drivers were purchased separately. In that case, where were these drivers purchased from?

Thanks again.I get this driver from who sales second hand part that doesn't know any technical information about this, but I saw your label on the back side and thought that could find the datasheet and information from this product.
unfortunately you have not any information on this part. so i should go ahead with try and error to find how run this driver.
thanks alot

Return to “Stepper Motors and Controls”