Help me about Driver KXPD

Discuss AC Induction motors, Reversible motors, Synchronous motors, Low-Speed Synchronous motors, Torque motors, Gearheads, Brake Packs and related Accessories here.
diepnhan

Help me about Driver KXPD

Postby diepnhan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 pm

I open switch (power on), so motor alway running.When i connected Driver KXPD and motor KXPM.I dont connect to controller and dont have pusle.Please everybody help me.I dont know about this problem.Thank you so much.

om_tech_support_JT

Re: Help me about Driver KXPD

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi,

We typically do not support the KXP series since it was a discontinued Japanese standard product. Oriental Motor USA only supports USA standard products. From looking at the manual, the motor would not move unless pulses are provided to the driver's CW or CCW inputs. This is true for either speed control mode or position control mode. How are you confirming that your controller is disconnected? What "power" exactly are you switching on for the motor to move? What are your exact, complete part numbers?

I have e-mailed a scanned copy of the KXP series operating manual in English to your e-mail address: diepnhan@yahoo.com

Return to “AC Motors”