CAD Files

Discuss anything that may not be product related here.
njohantgen

CAD Files

Postby njohantgen » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Do you have CAD files available for download?

omsupport1

Re: CAD Files

Postby omsupport1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

2D and 3D CAD files are available in all of the major file formats within our online catalog. You can enter an item number to go directly to the desired product page or use the specification search to find the item number that best meets your requirements. The CAD files can then be found on the right side of the item detail page under "Downloads"
Oriental Motor Product Forum Support
forum@orientalmotor.com

deshornsvomteufel

Postby deshornsvomteufel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am

Hello there . . Thanks for the advice but I can't seem to find for the 3d Cad files . . What I did was input 5GU36KB in the Part field and clicked search. On the right hand side of the image is where u mentioned that the cad file is located at the download section but all i see is
"GN/GE/GU Gear Operating Manual(PDF)" . . Help will be appreciated, cheers

om_tech_support_JT

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 am

Hi,

Unfortunately, your part number refers to a Japanese standard product. Our website would only provide 3D drawings for US standard products. If you can provide further information such as the model number for the motor that's used with this gearhead, I can research to see if we can offer a 2D DXF file or if we have any 3D files available. Our gearhead drawings are combined with specific motors.

For now, I've attached a 2D dimensional drawing (PDF) for your review. However, it's only offered in Japanese. Please see page A-61. The green portion is the gearhead. It's combined with a Japanese standard induction motor. All units are in "mm".

om_tech_support_JT

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 am

The attachment seems to be too large to attach. I can e-mail it to you if you can send an e-mail to johannt@orientalmotor.com.

mnedgeppolo

Postby mnedgeppolo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:12 am

Thank you for your posts! Very interesting!

Return to “General Discussion”