Speed Increaser Gear Box

Discuss anything that may not be product related here.
daistar

Speed Increaser Gear Box

Postby daistar » Tue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

Hi,
I am trying to use one of your brushless 24 Volt D.C. motor products to spin a super charger application. I need to increase the speed of the motor from the typical 2500/3000 RPM to the max speed possible. Do you manufacture gear boxes that can perform this fuction? I know there other motor manufactures that have 24 Volt D.C Brushless motors with speeds of up to 30,000 RPMs, however I been very happy with other products I purchased from Oriental Motor, that I hope could stay with your products for this application. Any suggestions?

Thanks Paul

om_tech_support_JT

Re: Speed Increaser Gear Box

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Thu May 03, 2012 9:04 am

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, we do not manufacture the type of gearbox you need to increase your speed. We only offer speed reduction with our gearboxes. Our brushless DC motor driver will only run the motor in a certain speed range in order to keep its continuous duty and long-life rating. I would suggest external pulley ratios to increase your speed, but please be aware that the torque will also decrease as well as the maximum permissible load inertia that the motor can drive properly. We're glad that you have had a good experience with our products, and please do still keep us in mind for your future projects. Let me know if you have any questions.

aldoned

Postby aldoned » Thu May 05, 2016 1:32 am

please do still keep us in mind for your future projects. Let me know if you have any questions.

alicjanowakxd

Postby alicjanowakxd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:03 am

I haven't had well experience yet, so I appreciate your advices. I greet you

Return to “General Discussion”