Wiring BMUD200 controller

Discuss Brushless DC Motor Speed Control Systems or AC Motor Speed Control systems and related Accessories here.
pad159

Wiring BMUD200 controller

Postby pad159 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 am

Hi We are looking to use your BMU series of motor and controller with AC input to control the BLDC motor. I am a little familiar with other makes of equipment and was trying to explain to one of our guys the differences in wiring with your combination. The question I had was in the other units we had used in the past the power and hall sensors were referenced as U, V, W, GND, Hv, Hw, Hu and Vcc. are you able to tell me in your motors what these equate to with your colour codes?

om_tech_support_JT

Re: Wiring BMUD200 controller

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi pad159,

Thanks for your interest in our BMU series. If you are planning to use our BMU series brushless DC motor and AC input driver, you do not need to know the color codes of the wires in the motor cable. We designed the BMU series as a plug & play system. We offer the same signals that you described in our BMU motor cable.

If you still need more information, please discuss your application to one of our technical support engineers by e-mailing techsupport@orientalmotor.com.

pad159

Postby pad159 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks for your answer, however it does actually tell me anything :)

I realise that your system is plug and play, however can you please provide the information?

om_tech_support_JT

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Are you trying to use a different brand of drivers to control our BLDC motors? If so, the specifications for our motor as well as the product warranty will be voided. All product specifications are generated from using specific pairs of BMU series motors and its dedicated BMU series drivers. We cannot guarantee these if you use a different driver. If you still wish to acquire the pin-out diagram of our motor cable, please contact techsupport@orientalmotor.com.

Return to “Speed Control Systems”