Motor initialization with CM10 controller

Discuss Brushless DC Motor Speed Control Systems or AC Motor Speed Control systems and related Accessories here.
jeffwitz

Motor initialization with CM10 controller

Postby jeffwitz » Wed May 25, 2016 1:51 am

Hello,

We are using ARM69AK motor with ARD-K driver. We are trying to find out a way to initialize the motor through the serial port.
In my last post (motor initialization), I have been advised to use the CM10 controller to initialize it, and to send an e-mail to get some documentation about it.
But I still have no anwser.

Could you send us the ascii sequence to initialize the motor with the CM10 controller? or any relevant documentation, like a list of the ascii instruction of the controller?

Regards.

om_tech_support_JT

Re: Motor initialization with CM10 controller

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi jeffwits,

You should have received the CM10 user manual via e-mail which includes programming instructions for the CM10 series motion controllers. The only ASCii info we offer is in Appendix B, page 361. It provides basic ASCii conversions. You'll need to research for the rest of it. There are ASCii converters online.

The CM10 series motion controllers also uses its own dedicated software, the Immediate Motion Creator. This software can also be used to write and save your programs. If you don't want to do ASCii conversion, I would suggest that you use the software instead.

Return to “Speed Control Systems”