BLHD30K

Discuss Brushless DC Motor Speed Control Systems or AC Motor Speed Control systems and related Accessories here.
wby300

BLHD30K

Postby wby300 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I recently purchased a BLHD30K speed control, I plan to use it with a motor of a different brand. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the motor pinout, I found the control pinouts in the manual but just cant find the ones for the motor. Does anyone have this?

om_tech_support_JT

Re: BLHD30K

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:39 am

Hi wby300,

FYI our drivers are only designed to run our motors. In our package models, we include a dedicated driver for each brushless motor we offer for easy plug & play capability. The motors are already pre-assembled with connectors and cables for their dedicated drivers. The specifications we show for each motor is also generated with our drivers, which means the performance may differ if you use a different motor. With that said, the best documenation we can offer is the motor cable pin-out diagram (see attached file). However, please be aware that combining our driver with a different manufacturer's motor, and/or modifying our product, will both void the manufacturer's warranty.

If you disclose more details about your application or requirements, I can help you select a motor and/or gearhead.
Attachments
BLH015-230-450 pinout (Eng).pdf
(93.43 KiB) Downloaded 809 times

wby300

Postby wby300 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 am

Well I got this speed control and a Dunkermotoren BG42x15 for 5.00 each, looking at the specs for the motor it should work with this speed control. The motor has an encoder on it but I dont have to use it for now. I have several other BL speed control drives comming and a few motors also, I will be testing to see what performs better. Thanks for the info

om_tech_support_JT

Postby om_tech_support_JT » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 am

Actually, the standard BLHD30K driver is designed to run a brushless DC motor with hall-effect sensor feedback. Without the sensor connected, the driver will generate a motor sensor error and stop the operation of the motor.

You might want to check if you can acquire one of our BLH series motors for testing and comparison. You will need a 30W BLH series motor. We offer a round-shaft and geared versions.

BLH SERIES CATALOG (see page D-147 for list of motor and driver combinations):
http://www.orientalmotor.com/products/p ... bl_blh.pdf

mnedgeppolo

Postby mnedgeppolo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 am

Thank you for the informative posts.

taufiky

Postby taufiky » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi,

The link for motor pin was no longer available, hence appreciate if you can upload it again. I need it, since my BLH 230 and 450 will be using different brush less controller for drive.

om_tech_support_JS

Postby om_tech_support_JS » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:31 am

Hi taufiky,

As previously stated, we cannot guarantee the specifications that we show on our products if they are being combined with other manufacturer's drivers. Furthermore, combining the motor of our packaged product with another manufacturer's drive will void the warranty on the motor. With that said, I have re-attached the pin-outs (see attached file).
Attachments
BLH015-230-450 pinout (Eng).pdf
(93.43 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Return to “Speed Control Systems”